#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday 8 March 2015

Oorah! USMC Complete!

I am very proud to announce that my force for the Tale of Bearded Gamers is complete! I've tweaked the army list a little from when I first created the army, but here is the  list, and here are the pics of the army!


This was a fantastic force to collect, as the US Marine models are stunning, and so full of character.



 I found having the force mapped out from the start, and a rough deadline to completing the project was a massive aid to remaining motivated.  For anyone struggling or getting bogged down in a project I would recommend doing something different, whether that be painting something or a different force, maybe making some terrain, or even just having a few days off painting all together. 















What I discovered was that even with a rough deadline to work towards I found if I allowed enough looseness to the plan that it meant I didn't feel under any pressure to complete the models, and that I when was working on them as I enjoyed them far more than if I had rigidly enforced the time I would spend on them.



 I hope you've enjoyed following my Marines progress so far, and I'll be writing about their exploits in a few battle reports in the next few weeks!















1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and nice army, but You links doesn't work!
    Well the 500pts. Jap. Army link does, but none of Yours.

    ReplyDelete